Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Santa Santa Santa!


Ahh the countless memories of freezing my butt off while waiting for the big cheese himself, Santa. A great man indeed, always with his wondrous toys that light up the eyes of children. While the typical rule of thumb with Saint Nick is that you're technically not supposed to see him when he's doing his whole Christmas thing, he does make those special guest appearances to help encourage good behaviour, and Christmas cheer.

Because you, as a dutiful blog reader, have taken my advise and avoided the mall as much as possible this holiday season, you might find yourself asking, "How else shall I see Santa this year?" Well my friends I've got just the ticket!

Thats right, this Saturday, December 1st, the 39th Annual Windsor Santa Claus Parade will be taking place at 6pm. Excited much?

The parade will start at Atkinson Park and continue West to Brock Street down
riverside dr.W.

While waiting for, Mr. Claus you might enjoy checking out all the cool festive floats making their way down the street. Get excited listening to the marching bands as they play down the streets, and the dancers who are sure to follow.

Another great way to pump up your Christmas joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.