Sunday, November 4, 2007

Its Hypnotic!


Fighting my way through mid-term season I find myself feeling a little dazed. Its kind of like I'm watching everything go on around me and I'm barely absorbing any of it. By the time I lay down at night I feel like I've spent the day running in circles. So I have decided that in order to relieve myself of such stresses I will spend this Wednesday night amoung my peers (just like last year...and the year before) laughing hysterically at the antics of individuals under hypnosis in The Basement.

Damien the Hypnotist is returning to the University of Windsor this year for another great night of good ol' fashioned
hypnosis. Damien has performed all throughout Canada, the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean and is known for the crazy acts he gets his willing victims to perform. This show is guaranteed to make you laugh for hours and help to relieve some of that pent-up stress. Check out the fun Damien brings to these students at Concordia University last January...

This night of laughs starts Wednesday November 7th at 9pm...be there early to get good seats. Also, this event is FREE! ( even more appealing now isn't it?). The Basement is located in the lower level of the CAW student center building on the University of Windsor campus.

Haven't exercised your funny bone in awhile? Come check out Damien and watch your classmates make fools of themselves on stage!

This event is rated PG-13:Parents Strongly Cautioned

1 comment:

CPW said...

I'm glad to see Jean-Claude Van Damme is still doing something with his life. But hypnotism? Who'da thought?